one sided conversation but still showing interest??

How can I improve my language skill so I can engage my partner? She is normally very shy and it's hard for her to talk about herself, so she lets me talk and ask questions. But after a while I run out of things I'm comfortable sharing and would like for her to continue the discussion, but she answers poorly.

I am assuming we are both at fault here, maybe my questions are not funny to answer and maybe she has had little contact to others.

I really like this girl, how do I get to make her talk and not be scared to take the spotlight for once



Submitted October 16, 2021 at 12:07AM

How can I improve my language skill so I can engage my partner? She is normally very shy and it's hard for her to talk about herself, so she lets me talk and ask questions. But after a while I run out of things I'm comfortable sharing and would like for her to continue the discussion, but she answers poorly.I am assuming we are both at fault here, maybe my questions are not funny to answer and maybe she has had little contact to others.I really like this girl, how do I get to make her talk and not be scared to take the spotlight for once

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.