Couples with really busy schedules, how do you find the time for sex?

My fiancé and I are both incredibly busy people and it's begun to severely impact our sex life. I currently work two jobs, often not getting a proper day off for weeks. My fiancé is attending university and works on weekends, their homework tends to eat up all of their free time. So my question is: busy couples, how do you maintain that intimate spark when it seems neither of you has any free time?

I suppose there's a few other issues too. My fiancé currently takes anti-anxiety meds, so their sex drive is fairly non-existent even during a mellow week - let alone when we're both slammed with work/assignments.

Also no, I have no interest in leaving them. The current lack of sex isn't a deal breaker, and we've made it through much worse in our three years together. They’re the love of my life and I have no intention of going anywhere. I'm just trying to see if anyone out there can relate to our current schedule issues!

Thanks in advance for any advice! I've lurked this community for a while now and everyone here seems very helpful!

Edit: Removed unnecessary gender info



Submitted October 16, 2021 at 12:33AM

My fiancĂ© and I are both incredibly busy people and it's begun to severely impact our sex life. I currently work two jobs, often not getting a proper day off for weeks. My fiancĂ© is attending university and works on weekends, their homework tends to eat up all of their free time. So my question is: busy couples, how do you maintain that intimate spark when it seems neither of you has any free time?I suppose there's a few other issues too. My fiancĂ© currently takes anti-anxiety meds, so their sex drive is fairly non-existent even during a mellow week - let alone when we're both slammed with work/assignments.Also no, I have no interest in leaving them. The current lack of sex isn't a deal breaker, and we've made it through much worse in our three years together. They’re the love of my life and I have no intention of going anywhere. I'm just trying to see if anyone out there can relate to our current schedule issues!Thanks in advance for any advice! I've lurked this community for a while now and everyone here seems very helpful!Edit: Removed unnecessary gender info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.