Giving gifts for someone’s birthday even though you haven’t met her before

Just wondering, I started talking to this girl on the 4th of September (when we were on lockdown and still am).

Her birthday was on the 10th of October and I haven’t met her yet since we are still in lockdown.

Would it be appropriate to buy her a book and give it to her on our first meeting as her birthday gift?



Submitted October 16, 2021 at 12:14AM

Just wondering, I started talking to this girl on the 4th of September (when we were on lockdown and still am).Her birthday was on the 10th of October and I haven’t met her yet since we are still in lockdown.Would it be appropriate to buy her a book and give it to her on our first meeting as her birthday gift?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.