Ways I can surprise my boyfriend?

We’re each others first and i really enjoy the sex we have, though I feel like we’ve explored a lot of the tame stuff and want to try something new. Now he’s been down to try whatever I suggest, want to surprise him with an idea he’d be really into.

For context he’s a bit odd, not in a bad way just not what I would expect. His favourite thing in terms of receiving, is to snuggle up to me while I give him a slow handjob. So guess something that fits that theme



Submitted September 27, 2021 at 11:44PM

We’re each others first and i really enjoy the sex we have, though I feel like we’ve explored a lot of the tame stuff and want to try something new. Now he’s been down to try whatever I suggest, want to surprise him with an idea he’d be really into.For context he’s a bit odd, not in a bad way just not what I would expect. His favourite thing in terms of receiving, is to snuggle up to me while I give him a slow handjob. So guess something that fits that theme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.