/u/marsbarbb on sex scenes written vs televised.

For me it depends on if its gratuitous or unnecessarily toxic. Either one is fine, but also both can be real stupid about it sometimes. If it's well shot or written I might enjoy it especially if the characters find it to be an integral moment or if the narrator treats it with respect. But how that looks in both mediums is gonna vary too much for me to say which is better and why, and sometimes it's just based on my mood when I run into tue scene. Ot could be a perfectly good/acceptable scenario but i was feeling bored that day so i find it boring.





September 28, 2021 at 12:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.