/u/TransportationDry732 on Anyone else feel self-conscious and frustrated about how your parents view your love life ?

Some people have a really hard time accepting the idea that someone doesn't like something they really like. It sounds incredibly dumb but it is very common. If you don't enjoy dancing they think you are just self conscious. If you don't like a certain food they think you just haven't had it prepared well. If you don't want to date they think you are just too shy.

They will try to get you to do whatever it is, fully believing that they are helping you. With enough patience you can get through to some of them, or at least get them to give up.





September 17, 2021 at 03:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.