/u/GlucoseCube on Is Kissing Sexual And Or Romantic?

I think it can really depend. The four levels of sensation people mention are I think a really good chart to gauge it on, but I also think things can get complicated enough that there's greys even between those.

I had a relationship for awhile with another person on the ace spectrum, and we kissed frequently but it was never really as far as romantic and never really as little as platonic. Maybe Alterous?

At the time neither of us was very informed on ace concepts and terms, we just kind of went with the flow and considered ourselves more than friends, but not dating, open or otherwise. The whole "bestest-friends" thing kind of checks out there.

I also think it depends on your personal understanding of what kissing means to you and the people you share that experience with. How you feel about it totally informs the dynamics you'll come across! I think any display of affection is really individual to the person(s)!

could be any number of things! especially with other ace spec folk, the possibilities are endless!





September 17, 2021 at 03:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.