/u/minnsace on I’m 17 I don’t really know how I feel

Bro your 17! You’re doing to much!!! Relax focus on graduating high school or whatever kids are doing these days and be thinking about your first steps into adulthood. Are you planning on attending college, trade school? Be daydreaming of your dream job and fantasize about the life you want to have when you are in your twenties. You don’t need to figure out your sexuality when you are trying to figure out how to calculate the hypotenuse of a triangle and remembering that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Tell this girl that you think she is super rad and you want to hangout but that you don’t need the drama that comes with a sexual relationship because you got enough stuff going on. Join a after school club if you aren’t in one

On the whole thing about not wanting to have sex. That’s normal for anyone to experience for a number of reasons and being young and stressed out about school and girls is one of those reasons it just so happens asexuals experience not wanting to have sex more often. If you are asexual then let your discovering of what that means to you happen naturally. I am 24 and male btw and when I was young I chased after girls and guys trying to figure myself out and looking back on it I wished I had cooled my jets sooner. Freshmen year of college I decided to focus on myself and I said I don’t want to date until I consider myself successful never did define what successful meant to me but I later learned that putting conditions in place like that is a sign of asexuality but not realizing it because now I’m a software engineer in a major metropolitan area pursuing my dreams and now that I’m ‘successful’ I still don’t want to date or have sex I just want to keep becoming successful so that’s how I figured out my asexuality. Just remember you are valid and remember to set goals for yourself kid





September 17, 2021 at 12:50AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.