/u/Min3craftiscool12 on Is there a flag for heteroromantic asexuals?

I'm pretty sure it's just the regular ace flag with a heart in the middle that has the hetero flag inside it. I know it's that for asexual homoromantic people but only with the gay or lesbian flags. Whether you want the flag you use for the heart to be a straight flag or an ally flag is up to you but I hope this helps even if it's not official. If I'm wrong then I suggest just using the asexual flag in itself.





September 07, 2021 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.