For women that use contraceptives

I (22M) and my girl have been trying to find the right contraceptives for her because we don’t enjoy condoms like that. A few months back she tried to use this type of contraceptive that is like an injection every 6months and things did not go well so I asked her to stop because it wasn’t worth it.

Her period was imbalanced, she would have a whole 2 weeks of period 1 week off period n then right back (for a whole six month spam that was the pattern kid you not), her hormones were all over the place mood swings up n down. After the 1st shot i told her she should not get a second shot if it would be another 6 months of BS.

But now We are looking for feedback on contraceptives (we know the side effects varies from woman to woman)



Submitted September 08, 2021 at 12:55AM

I (22M) and my girl have been trying to find the right contraceptives for her because we don’t enjoy condoms like that. A few months back she tried to use this type of contraceptive that is like an injection every 6months and things did not go well so I asked her to stop because it wasn’t worth it.Her period was imbalanced, she would have a whole 2 weeks of period 1 week off period n then right back (for a whole six month spam that was the pattern kid you not), her hormones were all over the place mood swings up n down. After the 1st shot i told her she should not get a second shot if it would be another 6 months of BS.But now We are looking for feedback on contraceptives (we know the side effects varies from woman to woman)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.