How do I (24F) keep from gagging when giving head? (Not a small mouth issue)

I am not sure if it’s the texture or taste of pre/cum but I cannot help but gag. I want to be able to give head, I want to provide equal pleasure my partner gives me.

Is there something I can do or am I doomed to keep gagging?



Submitted September 08, 2021 at 12:42AM

I am not sure if it’s the texture or taste of pre/cum but I cannot help but gag. I want to be able to give head, I want to provide equal pleasure my partner gives me.Is there something I can do or am I doomed to keep gagging?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.