/u/HurricaneManning on Any other romantic asexuals struggle with believing you were deserving of love and a life partner?

Not currently in a relationship but I do have a bit of mutual interest going on with someone and I'm incredibly scared to put myself out there in this regard. Everyone I'm out to has been incredibly supportive but I've basically lived the last 12 years of my life aromantic and I'm just now changing a bit and find myself in a different situation. I just have a hard time believing someone would choose to live their life with me when they could choose someone else. For all I know this person could be ace as well and we are just sort of dancing around things a bit but I do get down on myself even though my self confidence and self love are at an all time high right now.





September 06, 2021 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.