/u/ChloeJayde on Do you need to have sex first to know if you're asexual?

Can confirm for myself that I didn't learn anything new after having sex. I didn't suddenly start having urges to have sex with random people. None of my thoughts or feelings on sex changed.

If you want more details, at first I thought I wasn't asexual because my curiosity of sex made me pursue it more with my boyfriend. When the curiosity faded though, I stopped having any desire to do that stuff anymore with anyone. I've learnt all I wanted to learn. I've heard this story with a couple of people. Either it immediately confirms you're ace, or it eventually confirms you're ace.





September 06, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.