dating issues

Hey everyone!

So to start I recently got back into college and before I arrived I was excited not just for school, but also hopefully getting back into the dating scene. Unfortunately I have a few problems, those being:

  • I've always been very antisocial due to my anxiety
  • I'm not very well socially acclimated due to moving around a lot
  • I'm older (30) and the average college students in my area seem to range from 18-24 or so
  • I haven't dated many girls, asked plenty out and got rejected damn near every time and the few who said yes left me with nothing but bad experiences
  • it's a small private school in a small-ish town
  • no one really seems to share my interests

I also struggle with depression, but that and the anxiety I think are at least under control enough with counseling to allow me to start dating with a healthy mindset. I guess my biggest question would be where to start. I'm not big into the bar scene, but at this point I don't think I can be too picky. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!



Submitted August 26, 2021 at 11:32PM

Hey everyone!So to start I recently got back into college and before I arrived I was excited not just for school, but also hopefully getting back into the dating scene. Unfortunately I have a few problems, those being:I've always been very antisocial due to my anxietyI'm not very well socially acclimated due to moving around a lotI'm older (30) and the average college students in my area seem to range from 18-24 or soI haven't dated many girls, asked plenty out and got rejected damn near every time and the few who said yes left me with nothing but bad experiencesit's a small private school in a small-ish townno one really seems to share my interestsI also struggle with depression, but that and the anxiety I think are at least under control enough with counseling to allow me to start dating with a healthy mindset. I guess my biggest question would be where to start. I'm not big into the bar scene, but at this point I don't think I can be too picky. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.