/u/Sapling_Animation on I am straight and dating a bisexual asexual. Any advice and tips?

Alrighty well, I found out she is on the side that says "absolutely not" which I guess gives me something to think about. On one hand we are both youngish teens (16M, she just turned 15) so nothing would be likely to even happen for AT LEAST a few years, but I need to figure out exactly how important each side of a relationship is to me.

One part of me says sexual intimacy is really important to me, which could get difficult as the years go by, but the other part of me really cares about her and thinks that it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Another part of me always wanted to eventually build a family but she has also made it clear she never wants to have kids.

Just kinda spooky how fragile a relationship can be and when you have to question if you truly are great for each other... kinda got me messed up over here, especially regarding that over teen years things may change but then I feel bad for thinking that because I don't want her to change.

Sorry about unloading this huge novel on you haha, but seriously, thank you for your advice

Edit: for anyone even possibly interested, I'll probably wait a while, and see how things pan out. I may find that I don't care about it, she may find that shes okay with it once we build up our relationship more, it can go many ways and we'll figure it out from there :). Thanks to everyone for advice





July 14, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.