/u/mysticalmachinegun on Helps me with my sexuality

Quick answer is I would say that’s aesthetic attraction and a QPR would probably suit you :-) and yes, aroace makes sense

Also like to point out, in response to “less than a partner”, you don’t need to meet any of society’s ridiculous standards to validate your relationship by whether or not you engage in sexual or romantic activity. If you feel someone qualifies as your partner then that’s what they are, regardless of what you choose to do together :-)

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick from that statement btw





July 14, 2021 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.