/u/Ordinary-Dood on I'm asexual and hearing people saying certain things makes me feel like I'm missing something.

Yeah I know, thing is that apparently the guy didn't think much of it until he started understanding stuff after having sex the first time. The vagueness doesn't help and the mystification of things makes me skeptical, but that is in my mind, if that makes sense. I still felt inadequate because everyone was agreeing to this apparently serious thing and I couldn't relate to that or understand at all (or even try, given how vague it was. He kept saying "that's just how it is"). But I guess that's just being human, not fitting in a group is uncomfortable for obvious reasons lmao





July 14, 2021 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.