/u/hailey237 on Hi I’m looking for help please !!!!

I’m 16 as well, but I learned over time just to take your time and explore and learn more about asexuality. but if you want to try anything with someone don’t feel pressured to do so bc teens and society give like a “standard” with sex and etc. you also can still be asexual and be in a relationship, but for me I don’t have any sexual attraction to anyone but that’s just how I feel lol. dont forget not to confuse (sexual attraction with aesthetic attraction) hope this helped!





July 14, 2021 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.