What's the most unusual masturbation session you've ever had?

Out of all the times you've masturbated which one was the most unusual? Did you try a different technique then normal or did you use a weird object or lube to get you off?

I once humped a washing machine during it's final spin while having my cock inside a latex glove filled with lotion, weird but fun. Also ordered a Squiggle Pen online as i've heard those make for unusual but fun ways to masturbate no matter which gender you are.



Submitted June 24, 2021 at 12:06AM

Out of all the times you've masturbated which one was the most unusual? Did you try a different technique then normal or did you use a weird object or lube to get you off?I once humped a washing machine during it's final spin while having my cock inside a latex glove filled with lotion, weird but fun. Also ordered a Squiggle Pen online as i've heard those make for unusual but fun ways to masturbate no matter which gender you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.