How do I (18M) politely decline hookup (27F) for something more?

Last night I hooked up with this girl at the bar. I was feeling too lonely and might have kissed her too much. After we were done she asked me to stay over and cuddle,so I did.

I don't have much experience in hookup culture and people say general rule is no kissing and I felt like she's getting too attached to me. This morning she asked when can I see her again I didn't know what to say so I told her at the bar same time on Saturday and left hurriedly before she could ask for my number.

How do I tell her that I'm not looking for anything serious rn, without hurting her or making her feel like I took advantage of her emotions??



Submitted June 24, 2021 at 12:20AM

Last night I hooked up with this girl at the bar. I was feeling too lonely and might have kissed her too much. After we were done she asked me to stay over and cuddle,so I did.I don't have much experience in hookup culture and people say general rule is no kissing and I felt like she's getting too attached to me. This morning she asked when can I see her again I didn't know what to say so I told her at the bar same time on Saturday and left hurriedly before she could ask for my number.How do I tell her that I'm not looking for anything serious rn, without hurting her or making her feel like I took advantage of her emotions??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.