My (22F) Boyfriend (28M) is into voyeurism and degradation, and I am a bit conflicted since I am not exactly a fan of either.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit less than a year and have been not engaged in any sexual activities until very recently, which involves a lot of oral sex, fondling and a lot of phone sex since we live in different cities.

Lately, he's been more open about his fantasies and fetishes which I really appreciate. The thing is that lately he has shown a lot of interest in watching me have sex with someone else as well as he has asked me various times to degrade him while we masturbate together or are in a sex call.

He tells me about his fantasies and mentions me engaging sexually with more than one person, sometimes he includes himself in the fantasy,and he would asknme whether I would let anyone cum inside me, which he has stated sometimes that it is kind of hot to think about that.

The thing is that I don't mind indulging into his fantasies, some of them sound fun, but I would genuinely not let anyone other guy ejaculated inside me or engage sexually with me without a condom other than him, as well as I would not let them kiss me. It might be ridiculous sounding, since I would still be engaging with them in a sexual manner, hypothetically speaking since until now all we've done is talk about it, but I fele like those are the boundaries I would take towards people that are not my partner. In fact, I would not feel comfortable climaxing for someone else than him. Even just talking about it is not something that turns me on, I am genuinely in love with him and I would like to keep some part of our sexual intimacy monogamous.

I don't know how to bring up that I am not too into the whole adding a third or more party into our sexual life beyond our fantasies, and I dont know how to tell him that I really don't like degrading him, since I am generally a really nice person and I don't feel comfortable saying stuff to degrade someone even as a role play.

I want to be able to fulfill his desire but I also want to feel safe and strongly connected to him.

I guess there is also a part of me that feels kind of jealous at the thought of him engaging sexually with someone else, even though he's never mentioned anything like that. I genuinely don't mind experimenting but I feel like I would not have the same excitement at watching him with someone else than he would watching me, and that seems unfair to him i think.

I don't know how to bring all this up to him and I don't know how to find a good middle point. I am a very vanilla person to be honest and very emotional as well. Little things like someone ejaculating in me mean a lot while for him it's no more than just part of the sexual encounter.

I just wanna be able to talk it out and find a middle point or at least be able to feel a bit more comfortable with it.

Advice would be very welcomed.



Submitted June 24, 2021 at 12:13AM

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit less than a year and have been not engaged in any sexual activities until very recently, which involves a lot of oral sex, fondling and a lot of phone sex since we live in different cities.Lately, he's been more open about his fantasies and fetishes which I really appreciate. The thing is that lately he has shown a lot of interest in watching me have sex with someone else as well as he has asked me various times to degrade him while we masturbate together or are in a sex call.He tells me about his fantasies and mentions me engaging sexually with more than one person, sometimes he includes himself in the fantasy,and he would asknme whether I would let anyone cum inside me, which he has stated sometimes that it is kind of hot to think about that.The thing is that I don't mind indulging into his fantasies, some of them sound fun, but I would genuinely not let anyone other guy ejaculated inside me or engage sexually with me without a condom other than him, as well as I would not let them kiss me. It might be ridiculous sounding, since I would still be engaging with them in a sexual manner, hypothetically speaking since until now all we've done is talk about it, but I fele like those are the boundaries I would take towards people that are not my partner. In fact, I would not feel comfortable climaxing for someone else than him. Even just talking about it is not something that turns me on, I am genuinely in love with him and I would like to keep some part of our sexual intimacy monogamous.I don't know how to bring up that I am not too into the whole adding a third or more party into our sexual life beyond our fantasies, and I dont know how to tell him that I really don't like degrading him, since I am generally a really nice person and I don't feel comfortable saying stuff to degrade someone even as a role play.I want to be able to fulfill his desire but I also want to feel safe and strongly connected to him.I guess there is also a part of me that feels kind of jealous at the thought of him engaging sexually with someone else, even though he's never mentioned anything like that. I genuinely don't mind experimenting but I feel like I would not have the same excitement at watching him with someone else than he would watching me, and that seems unfair to him i think.I don't know how to bring all this up to him and I don't know how to find a good middle point. I am a very vanilla person to be honest and very emotional as well. Little things like someone ejaculating in me mean a lot while for him it's no more than just part of the sexual encounter.I just wanna be able to talk it out and find a middle point or at least be able to feel a bit more comfortable with it.Advice would be very welcomed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.