/u/supermassivenova on Hello lovely ppl I have a question for you.

asexuality means not feeling sexual attraction, some asexuals are actually fine with sex, some even desire it, but they just dont feel sexual attraction. your girlfriend may or may not be asexual, but you cant just base that assessment on if she wants to have sex or not.

but anyway, you do have to just straight up ask what she is comfortable with. you can also let her know that when you are cuddling or kissing, she can let you know when it is not comfortable for her, it is always nice to be reminded of these things especially as a young couple. you can say something like “hey i know you said you dont want to have sex, and that is fine with me, but to make sure you are always comfortable what boundaries do you have?” but if you feel like it is too awkward to do, you should probably consider your maturity level and if you are ready for a serious relationship like this.





June 07, 2021 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.