/u/mystireon on Are any of you in Romantic Relationships? People have acted like I cant be in one bc Im ace but I'm Demiromantic and want a relationship

My current girlfriend I had known for 4 years before we started dating and honestly, she's very pretty but if it wasn't for those 4 years of building a foundation of our relationship through actual emotional bonds, we probably wouldn't have ended up together.

For the first question, she's very kind and supportive of me being ace and very curious on how my perspective on things are.

For the second question, it comes up when it comes up I suppose? I never felt the need to put it out there in the middle of the conversation but too be fair she was with me during my self-discovery so it wasn't exactly like I was hiding it either.





June 07, 2021 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.