/u/justforkicks0824 on Gyno refused to see me because of sexual history

I think birth control can have different effects on different people, so using it to help periods might not always work, so that makes sense. But his reaction was still one hundred percent wrong. But still…I was on birth control before becoming sexually active because I wanted to be protected when it happened (not after). Besides. She could have wanted to be protected in case of r*e or whatever, as well. So I still think it was *extremely unprofessional to ask why she wanted birth control if she wasn’t sexually active.





June 07, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.