/u/mystireon on What are some things you realize now were signs you were ace that you didn't recognize growing up?

My weird reputation of being an "dense anime protagonist" because I could never tell if a girl was flirting with me until a day after. The worst one being when I was on a somewhat depressing rant about my brother being just a better version of me (I'm over it now but thank you for the concern), being better at sport, school as well as being more attractive to which a girl replied "wow he must be really attractive then." to which I just replied yeah and walked off. My friends ripped on me for that one for years.





June 07, 2021 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.