/u/Seiliko on help guys

Totally get that! I have my clear cut answer in theory because I don't experience sexual attraction and I also happen to have no interest in sex. But every time I see a pretty girl my brain just goes "gay gay gay gay gay" lmao. Like.... Do you have to be so pretty I have things I would rather do than stare at your face for the rest of my life.... Really the only thing I want in a relationship is a close friend but we regularly say "I love you" and occasionally cuddle. But I am incredibly hot all the time (warm, not sexy) so right now touching another person seems completely awful to me lmao

I... Am not sure if this comment has any relevance to you, I kind of just started typing and this is what I came up with? But yeah. Romantic attraction is incredibly confusing to me too.





June 07, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.