/u/marn785556 on I guess I'm just looking for confirmation here.

Hey man, firstly just want to say you're not a loser.

What you went through sucks and I know the feeling myself of having a crush for so long to be let down after years. I always think about all the people on this planet and the chances that your crush you have in highschool is "the one" is pretty low. You will scoff at that statement at the beginning but once you try and let yourself heal it you'll realise there is some sort of truth to it.

In regards to aco and aro:

Ace - no sexual attraction Aro - no romantic attraction

Do some research into both of them and if you find you relate to them and that's how you want to identify yourself then that's all that matters, these can change in the future which is completely okay and makes you still valid. Sometimes depression can impact both of those things but sometimes you can be both and have depression independent to one another!

In regards to your dad, you do not have to say anything if you don't want too. Only if you want too, I discovered that I was ace nearly 8 years but have not told anyone and I have my mum wanting me to have kids so I completely understand.

You are totally valid and we welcome you with open arms! 😊





June 25, 2021 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.