/u/gaijin_lolita on Went on tiktok cuse I just wanted some relatable memes, and now I want to cry. these are seriously the top search results?!

are you- are you seriously asking why a minority orientation would want to not be told they dont exist and be not excluded from the community for gender and sexual minorities? do REALLY need to ask that? cuse the answers pretty obvious! asexuals shouldnt have to be their own isolated queer community because the larger queer community has many people who are aphobic because they are ignorant. Bigotry is not okay PERIOD and it should never be something any group of innocent people should have to just put up with and ignore it. asexuals are queer therefore lgbt+ there is no discussion and its incredibly hurtful that ignorance is this common





June 26, 2021 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.