/u/taoimean on he posted a photo of fat girl by comparing her with celebrity to prove that celebrity is beautiful and I said you should not compare someone and he said this.i am crying now :(

He wasn't joking. He was honestly trying to prove his point by saying everyone can see the celebrity is more "fuckable."

(You may realize that and I'm not trying to be patronizing at all. It's just a known ace thing to interpret serious sexual comments as jokes and I wanted to clarify.)





May 20, 2021 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.