/u/Rathama on While I enjoy the pics of your animals with a suggestive title, but its starting to get a bit repetitive

I remember when the trend started someone put the cat NSFW and I was stuck between whether it was meant to be based on the repeated joke of a man wanting to see a picture of a cat or a disgusting aphobe who was somehow polite enough to label NSFW. Once the title trend started it was confirmed it was the original.

I don't remember seeing the votes on that post otherwise it would have been easy to tell.

I appreciate the extra mile on that joke but it partially made me uncomfortable because I wasn't sure if there were aphobes starting to raid and try "convert" as to allo through erotic pictures.

If people saw it to upvote I appreciate their bravery but what if it was actually an erotic picture? Sure down votes would save others but I think you get my point.

I think NSFW should be only placed when it is actually NSFW and not as a joke since people would feel uncomfortable by the unknown and the line between a SFW joke and actually NSFW content would be blurred and people may click expecting a joke when it isn't.

Maybe I am just going too deep into this.





May 20, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.