/u/Furon-37 on A very old photo of my kitten Cookie on the day that I brought him home. He was terrified at first but I held him against my chest on the way home. Scratching and climbing the denim comforted him. By the time I got home he was friendly enough to let me let him, hold him, and feed him. I miss him.

He was still learning to use the litterbox and he made our room smell horrible on account of his pee. My dad had me put him outside. After about a month the neighbor started shooting at him. I got in a fight with the neighbor and the next day my cat came walking up looking very ill and died that night. I 100% believe my neighbor poisoned him.





May 20, 2021 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.