/u/Lionoras on Is it just me or are discussions of Pride celebrations extremely aphobic this year?

Same.

I think the worst scenario is when the asshole is someone with a similar / the same kink as you, and doing dumb shit.

Like...I remember once reading in a forum about people with clown kinks. One user talked about how there is this circus near her, and how one employee is really cool dressed clown. Nothing wrong with that. But then she started talking about how she will try to hit on him in the future. Like openly. Ask him if he wants his "ice cream" sucked behind the tent.

Wherever he is -I am really sorry for that probably underpaid dude.





May 20, 2021 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.