Tips/ideas for edging my bf?

So I 18f have a bf 17m and we’re experimenting with kinky shit and his new idea to try is me essentially controlling when he can do anything sexual.

So now tomorrow he hasn’t came from even a wank in over a week and a half.

When he comes over what’s some good things I could try to get him begging for it? 😈 like proper torture him



Submitted May 29, 2021 at 11:46PM

So I 18f have a bf 17m and we’re experimenting with kinky shit and his new idea to try is me essentially controlling when he can do anything sexual.So now tomorrow he hasn’t came from even a wank in over a week and a half.When he comes over what’s some good things I could try to get him begging for it? 😈 like proper torture him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.