Late 27(M) Virgin, should i be worried?

So im 27 and a virgin, never even kissed a chick before. I go to university and live with my parents but I had major, and still have some self esteem and fear of rejection issues that ultimately were the main reason for me avoiding sex and remaining a virgin. Just some advice, how screwed am I being this late in life in finding sexual partners, not necessarily long term partners, and should I be upfront about it or just lie about it with a woman?

Pics for those who need more info to answer https://imgur.com/a/wXh7wfJ

(first pic was during Halloween, I dont have actual teeth like that lol)



Submitted May 30, 2021 at 12:27AM

So im 27 and a virgin, never even kissed a chick before. I go to university and live with my parents but I had major, and still have some self esteem and fear of rejection issues that ultimately were the main reason for me avoiding sex and remaining a virgin. Just some advice, how screwed am I being this late in life in finding sexual partners, not necessarily long term partners, and should I be upfront about it or just lie about it with a woman?Pics for those who need more info to answer https://ift.tt/3fV9I3F pic was during Halloween, I dont have actual teeth like that lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.