/u/PlatRoy on If you can have sex without love, why can’t you have love without sex?

But the greeks developed different names for love. And there are different forms of love without sex. You can love your friends, but most likely you're not gonna have sex with them. I've always loved fiercely, no matter what, but that doesn't mean I've felt the desire to go to bone town. Of course, in the context of your conversation with your mom, I suppose she's just narrowing the focus to just love and sex between people in a relationship, which probably baffles her since she probably grew up when sex was a chore women had to do and liking it or not wasn't necessarily a choice. I hope your mom loves you as her child, and can come around to realize that your happiness isn't the same as her own. And she should respect that ✌🏻





April 23, 2021 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.