My mom asked if I’m goin to promπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My mom just asked if im goin to senior promπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ yea sure the loser guy who has never had a reciprocated romantic interest in his life is goin to go to prom hilarious And before y’all give me that “oh just go by yourself” or sum other bs just save it man it’s over

I already know y’all jus gon be like “man you’re young there’s still time” again man just save it das all y’all could ever say who cares if I’m young I’m old enough to at least had a first kiss anything bro it’s over man it’s obvious I’ve no girls I don’t even have friends anymore either my closest friend ik for a few years never even wants to hang out or nun no more every time I ask em “hey wanna play ball or something” it’s always “imma be with my girl” not only did I lose a friend but I’m just reminded of something I just can’t get man

When does the pain end when



Submitted April 24, 2021 at 12:10AM

My mom just asked if im goin to senior promπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yea sure the loser guy who has never had a reciprocated romantic interest in his life is goin to go to prom hilarious And before y’all give me that “oh just go by yourself” or sum other bs just save it man it’s overI already know y’all jus gon be like “man you’re young there’s still time” again man just save it das all y’all could ever say who cares if I’m young I’m old enough to at least had a first kiss anything bro it’s over man it’s obvious I’ve no girls I don’t even have friends anymore either my closest friend ik for a few years never even wants to hang out or nun no more every time I ask em “hey wanna play ball or something” it’s always “imma be with my girl” not only did I lose a friend but I’m just reminded of something I just can’t get manWhen does the pain end when

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.