I haven't had a match in two weeks.

22M I'm not really sure how to take this. Im working on myself, getting in shape and I try my best to keep the conversation interesting but I guess I haven't gotten anything and its getting heavy.

Im not really sure whats so wrong with me that I cant date anyone.



Submitted April 24, 2021 at 12:09AM

22M I'm not really sure how to take this. Im working on myself, getting in shape and I try my best to keep the conversation interesting but I guess I haven't gotten anything and its getting heavy.Im not really sure whats so wrong with me that I cant date anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.