/u/slywlf54 on I hear about people who have gone through so much because they weren't aware of asexuality, and it makes me feel so very grateful that I encountered this term so early and that I have so many people in this community to look up to

I second that! Married 30 years, faking it all the way because I had no apparent options. Outlived my husband, discovered the term ace, and the hunt was on. Didn't finally find "home" until I was 66, when I discovered Aegosexual and Aegoromantic. All those wasted years 😕





March 26, 2021 at 11:13PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.