/u/alchiap on I hear about people who have gone through so much because they weren't aware of asexuality, and it makes me feel so very grateful that I encountered this term so early and that I have so many people in this community to look up to

I wish I knew when I was 16. I knew I was bisexual but something still didn't feel right. I never was interested back then and I forced myself to be interested. I hated that fact. I am 30 now and I am finally feeling comfortable with myself. The only time I am interested is once every five years or more. I always felt odd.

Withholding information is the worse thing you can do to someone. I never understood teaching cursive but not giving knowledge to students about gender, sex, etc. It just baffles me.





March 26, 2021 at 11:25PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.