/u/ilio_kai_nero on Feeling lonely

I think for me what made it hard for me to realize I am on the ace spectrum is that I’m an only child so I just assumed the importance I placed on my friendships was because of that , but now I know it’s like a combo of being an only child and being ace, and I’m still discovering more about myself everyday and like it’s super comforting to know that even at least one person understands how it feels :) and bro fucking retweet @what you said about self love





March 26, 2021 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.