/u/oddonesout2 on Any of you feel secretly disappointed with people after realising how much of a value they attach to sex?

Omg exactly this! I’ve come to understand that other people work differently than me and “need” sex but I simply can’t relate. Going on r/deadbedrooms is always a fun time since most of the people posting on there are our polar opposites.

Like i try to empathize but when they say they’re physically or mentally ruined because they’re not getting sex, i find it cringey. Like really? There’s so much more to life than sex yet you waste so much time trying to just have or get sex. Seriously, why not pursue a new hobby, build your career, spend time with friends, exercise, or do the tons of other rewarding things and be happy in life?





March 10, 2021 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.