/u/mythrowaway1307 on Personal attractiveness?

Absolutely! I am heteroromantic and I won't be interested in a man romantically unless he's attractive (and intelligent, funny, etc..- it's not all about looks, but that's huge component for me). That's the difference between someone that's just a friend and someone I am interested in romantically. No matter how attractive he is, I won't be attracted to him sexually, but I'll only consider having sex with him if he's attractive.

For this reason, I am all about taking good care of myself... I want men to find me attractive. On one hand, as my mother always said "don't advertise if you're not selling", but I am ok with selling a potential romantic connection.





March 10, 2021 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.