/u/AprilStorms on Any of you feel secretly disappointed with people after realising how much of a value they attach to sex?

I’m sex favorable and straight up - queer up do not get when allo friends complain about not having sex in a few months. Hmm, not applicable.

Sort of like hearing people talking about waiting for warm weather. My heat tolerance is low and I would happily live somewhere that stayed 50-60 degrees or lower year round, but other people like sunbathing. I don’t get it, but I don’t necessarily think less of them for what they like or the way they’re wired.

For those of y’all who are really bothered by this: maybe try setting boundaries with your loved ones about it? “I know we’re close and you’re one of my favorite people, but I really don’t like hearing about your sex life.” Just asking can sometimes be enough!





March 10, 2021 at 11:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.