/u/deFrederic on Why aren’t there ace bars?

Recently I have thought about that. As we are only 1 %, it would be difficult to have a bar only for aces, but I can really well imagine that many more people would enjoy an evening in a bar or a club with a no-flirting-rule. A bar for aces and all people who don't want to hook up or find a partner, just have a nice evening with some people and everyone knows that everyone plans to go to bed alone. I think you'd find a lot of people who would enjoy that kind of place.





March 10, 2021 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.