/u/SorrowAndSuffering on How do you differentiate between sexual and romantic attraction?

Yeah, a lot of people say it. But were you ever ready for a test, really ready? Because personally, there's nothing I've ever been ready for. I told myself, I told everyone else I was ready, but I never felt ready. How do they say? The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago; the second best time is today.

Sometimes you know something, but you need someone else to point out to you that you know - after all, it's not about knowing the things, it's about the feeling. Hearing that your feeling is what the difference consists off; I think that can go a long way.

(btw, I don't feel like I actually said anything right now, but in my experience, people occasionally still find me helpful. I don't know why, but I'll take it. You know?)





February 21, 2021 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.