/u/JadedElk on Honestly, even IM confused. It's understandable that they're like this. Them, like me, are also new to the whole me being ace thing. What's the most effective way to deal with it without being rude?

Oh, the greek gods often took on minor deiities that locals believed in and went "That? Nonono, the god in Delphi isn't some earth goddess but" rummages in hat "Apollo! And Helios? The guy who pulls the sun across the sky?" more hat rummaging "Also Apollo! Now, these people here are talking about a moon goddess. We have a moon goddess. Hey, hey, do you think, maybe. That your moon goddess, could instead be our moon goddess? Because we're going to force you to pay tribute to our goddess anyways, so. You might as well. And we'll be telling your stories aaaaallll across our culture, spreading them with the trade in peacetime and telling them to the people we conquer during war times, it'll be great :)"





February 17, 2021 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.