/u/drowningindepresso on Honestly, even IM confused. It's understandable that they're like this. Them, like me, are also new to the whole me being ace thing. What's the most effective way to deal with it without being rude?

First of all my friends are still in highschool (including me). Secondly the specific person who told me that it was kind of a disability isnt really interested in medicine.

Also them telling me that I think that "the creation of life is disgusting" is like stupid. It's not like they can read my brain theyre just making really stupid assumptions.

And lastly, weve had many enough arguments and disagreements about this already that I dont feel sane anymore and my head aches all the time.

Thanks to you, people like you, and this subreddit I feel safe, so thank you! :DD





February 16, 2021 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.