/u/turdface8787 on Maturity

Sex repulsed since Middle school here (didn’t know then)- in middle school, my friends would call me pure or innocent because practically everyone in our class was dirty minded. I didn’t really think I was mature because I didn’t develop crushes, I just was happy I didn’t because I knew I would never act on a crush or want a crush (for many reasons). Being grossed out at the rare dirty jokes I’d hear classmates make actually made me feel pretty immature, like “I’m in middle school, shouldn’t being grossed out by sex have stopped by now?”





January 07, 2021 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.