Has anyone had success finding a good relationship during the pandemic on dating apps?

Obviously tons of people switched to dating apps to meet people because of the pandemic has that translated into anything for anyone?

I’m not even looking to immediately jump into a relationship but definitely hoping to build good friendships that could lead to one eventually. However my experience seems overall worse on them and more people just want to waste your time more so than pre-pandemic.

On the other hand tons of people are also still afraid to meet up with anyone for obvious reasons so I don’t really know what to make of all this.

Anyone care to share their experiences?



Submitted January 07, 2021 at 11:48PM

Obviously tons of people switched to dating apps to meet people because of the pandemic has that translated into anything for anyone?I’m not even looking to immediately jump into a relationship but definitely hoping to build good friendships that could lead to one eventually. However my experience seems overall worse on them and more people just want to waste your time more so than pre-pandemic.On the other hand tons of people are also still afraid to meet up with anyone for obvious reasons so I don’t really know what to make of all this.Anyone care to share their experiences?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.