/u/Czarcasm2jjb on Sexuality Question

I'd pick being Ace all over again. I like this part of me. I'd also pick being obviously Aro so I wouldn't be stuck in this am I or am I not aro questioning cycle. Or maybe I'd pick being obviously heteromantic for the same reasons, but that doesn't feel quite right to me, you know? So yeah, Aroace all the way. I'd want to be a sex favorable, romance favorable Aroace with absolutely no imposter syndrome or self doubt. That sounds ideal to me.





January 07, 2021 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.